Sure Dividend is published as an information service. It includes opinions as to buying, selling and holding various stocks and other securities.
However, the publishers of Sure Dividend are not brokers or acting as investment advisers and do not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber or in view of the particular circumstances of any particular person.
Sure Dividend does not guarantee that you will out-perform the stock market.
The information provided by Sure Dividend is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness.
At various times, the publishers and employees of Sure Dividend may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for purposes of investment or trading.
Sure Dividend and its publishers, owners and agents, are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content of Sure Dividend.
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Additionally, we may have affiliate deal offers (a “material connection”) with Amazon Affiliates, Ycharts, Finvz, and possibly other third parties.
We may use affiliate, contextual pay-per-click advertising and sponsored text links to generate advertising revenue to pay for operating costs such as hiring writers and maintaining the site’s technical infrastructure, which means we may receive compensation or commissions when you click on an ad banner or hyperlink to an external website. Sure Dividend does not necessarily endorse products which are advertised on this website.
Regarding email, we collect your email address in order to:
- Send information (including spreadsheets and The Morning Dividend), respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Anyone who opts in to receive a spreadsheet from Sure Dividend will initially be sent The Morning Dividend as well
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
And to be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
From time to time, we may send marketing email content to Sure Dividend subscribers that have not explicitly opted-out of receiving third-party marketing emails. We may receive compensation for sending marketing email content on behalf of third-party advertisers. Sure Dividend does not necessarily endorse the products or services promoted in third-party marketing emails.
With regards to Amazon, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated site.