The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
Here’s what you get when you join our paid services:
- 7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If the plan you joined isn’t right for you, just email us (email@example.com) or log in to the member’s area within seven days of joining to cancel and you won’t be charged.
Note: We are human, and typically take around one business day to respond. So if you email us at the end of day seven to cancel, our automated system will bill you, but we will issue a full refund the following business day.
- 60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If the plan you joined isn’t right for you, just email us (again, firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
- Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel the plan you joined isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, email@example.com) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan.
- Renewal Refund Policy – For renewal payments, which are payments after your first payment, we have a 30 day full refund grace period. If you request a renewal refund within 30 days of it charging, we will issue a full refund on the recent renewal payment. We offer prorated refunds for unused time on renewal payments after the 30 day full refund grace period.
- Price Lock Guarantee – Your plan price will never increase after joining. If you join with a coupon, you lock that discounted rate in permanently.
- Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less.
Note: As a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is there because we care about our readers’ success.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.