As Featured On
The Sure Retirement Newsletter uses data from the Sure Analysis Research Database to find and rank quality dividend growth stocks with 4%+ yields – so you invest in high-yield dividend growth stocks trading at fair or better prices.
Specifically, the Sure Retirement Newsletter recommends securities that generally have the following characteristics:
- 4%+ yields only (and often much higher)
- Securities likely to pay steady or rising dividends into the future
- Securities trading at or below (often well below) fair value
- Securities with strong expected total return potential
The Sure Retirement Newsletter includes the following:
- The Top 10 best 4%+ yielding quality income securities each month
- Actionable buy and sell recommendations
- Portfolio building guide
“I’ve been a subscriber to Sure Retirement for almost a year now and I’m very impressed with the quality of your analysis and picks – thank you so much. It’s working for me.”
– Sure Retirement Newsletter member
The Sure Retirement Newsletter currently has a risk-free trial – pay nothing for 7 days. We are offering you this free trial because we know the value the Sure Retirement Newsletter provides, and we want to reach as many people as possible.
If you don’t feel the newsletter is the right fit for you, just notify us via email at email@example.com to opt-out within your trial period and you will not be charged.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
“Your skills and experience and brain has done so much for me and thousands of others. In reality though, it’s your transparency and integrity that sets you apart from the rest of the investment companies. Yes you are one of the few in the investment industry, who really does live by the Golden Rule. You are the last honest investment teacher. Never change. We’ll keep sending fellow retail customers to you only.”
– Sure Dividend member
Here’s what you get when you join the Sure Retirement Newsletter:
- 7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If the newsletter isn’t right for you, just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or log in to the member’s area to cancel and you won’t be charged.
- 60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If the Sure Retirement Newsletter isn’t right for you, just email us (again, email@example.com) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
- Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel the Sure Retirement Newsletter isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan.
- Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less.
Note: As a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is here because we care about our readers’ success. We are now trusted by more than 9,000 premium members.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high-quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.
“I have been a self-directed investor since 1980, and I think your Sure Retirement newsletter is the best thing I’ve seen! Thanks so much for your diligence.”
– Sure Retirement Newsletter member
Join now and receive the newest edition of the Sure Retirement Newsletter immediately. New editions come out on the second Sunday of each month.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Notes: Some testimonials have been edited for privacy and grammar. Testimonials were written by people who were members at the time of writing the testimonial. We have far more positive testimonials than what is shown in this article. You can see them here.