There’s a reason why the Dividend Aristocrats are ‘dividend royalty’. To be a Dividend Aristocrat, a security must:
- Have increased its dividend payments for 25+ consecutive years
- Be in the S&P 500
- Meet certain minimum size and liquidity requirements
But we want you to invest in better than the ‘average’ Dividend Aristocrat…
Our Top 10 Dividend Elite special service provides our top 10 selections for dividend stocks with 25+ years of rising dividends each month.
This means removing the ‘be in the S&P 500’ filter and the ‘certain minimum size and liquidity requirements’ filter that prevent more stocks from being Dividend Aristocrats. We cover more than 140 securities with 25+ years of rising dividends in our coverage universe.
And we find the ‘best of the best’ out of these; the top securities to buy from an already exclusive list of securities with 25+ years of rising dividends..
We do a tremendous amount of work to find the Top 10 Dividend Elite each months…
Keep reading to learn how we do the rankings for our Top 10 Dividend Elite special service.
Top 10 Dividend Elite Ranking Procedure
Our ranking procedure starts with data from The Sure Analysis Research Database.
We create quarterly research reports on 650+ income securities – including all 140+ securities with 25+ years of rising dividends – in The Sure Analysis Research Database.
We calculate metrics that matter for the securities in Sure Analysis, including Dividend Risk Scores and 5 year forward expected total returns.
The Dividend Risk Score provides a letter score (A, B, C, D, or F) to identify the relative risk of an income security’s dividend. It takes into account payout ratio, dividend history, and recession safety.
Our 5 year forward expected total returns are comprised of 5 year forward estimates for growth on a per share basis, valuation multiple changes (is the security overvalued or undervalued, and by how much?) and of course dividend yield.
Together these two metrics give us the information to rank securities with 25+ years of dividend increases factoring in both dividend reduction risk and expected returns.
We rank and analyze our top 10 every month in this special service. New reports come out on the 1st Sunday of every month.
Click the button below to start your risk-free 7 day trial now.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
Here’s what you get when you join our Top 10 Dividend Elite service:
- 7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (email@example.com) or log in to the member’s area to cancel and you won’t be charged.
- 60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (again, firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
- Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel this service isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, email@example.com) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan.
- Price Lock Guarantee – Your price will never increase after joining. If you join at $79/year, your price will be $79/year on your plan for as long as you continue being a member of our Top 10 Dividend Elite service.
- Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less.
Note: As a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is there because we care about our readers’ success.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.
Our Top 10 Dividend Elite service currently has a risk-free trial – pay nothing for 7 days. We are offering you this free trial because we know the value this service provides and want to reach as many people as possible.
Click the button below to start your risk free 7 day trial now.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org