Our Top 10 Dividend Elite Service provides our top 10 selections for dividend stocks with 25+ years of rising dividends each month. The next edition publishes in:
Our ranking procedure starts with data from the Sure Analysis Research Database. We create quarterly research reports on 700+ income securities – including all 140+ securities with 25+ years of rising dividends – in the Sure Analysis Research Database.
We calculate metrics that matter for the securities in Sure Analysis, including Dividend Risk Scores and 5 year forward expected total returns.
The Dividend Risk Score provides a letter score (A, B, C, D, or F) to identify the relative risk of an income security’s dividend. It takes into account payout ratio, dividend history, and recession safety.
Our 5 year forward expected total returns are comprised of 5 year forward estimates for growth on a per share basis, valuation multiple changes (is the security overvalued or undervalued, and by how much?) and of course dividend yield.
Together these two metrics (Dividend Risk Score and 5 year forward expected total return) give us the information to rank securities with 25+ years of dividend increases factoring in both dividend reduction risk and expected returns.
“This is what I’ve been looking to purchase for a few years now. You guys do such a great job and really have a great product.”
– Top 10 Dividend Elite member
We rank and analyze our top 10 every month in this service. New reports come out on the 1st Sunday of every month.
Click the button below to start your risk-free 7 day trial now. The next edition publishes in:
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
Here’s what you get when you join our Top 10 Dividend Elite Service:
- 7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or log in to the member’s area to cancel and you won’t be charged.
- 60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (again, email@example.com) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
- Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel this service isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan. For lifetime plans, there are no prorated refunds because they are not applicable to a lifetime plan.
- Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less.
Note: As a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is here because we care about our readers’ success.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high-quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.
“Very good – helped me in my assemblance of a successful ‘dividend portfolio’ for retirement.”
– Top 10 Dividend Elite Member
Our Top 10 Dividend Elite Service currently has a risk-free trial – pay nothing for 7 days. We are offering you this free trial because we know the value this service provides and want to reach as many people as possible.
Click the button below to start your risk free 7 day trial now. The next edition publishes in:
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at email@example.com