Real estate investment trusts – or REITs for short – are a fantastic asset class for investors looking to generate income.
REITs tend to have higher dividend yields because they are required by law to pay out at least 90% of their net income as dividend payments to their unitholders.
Note: REITs trade as units, not shares.
When an organization elects to become a REIT, they avoid the ‘double taxation’ of corporations (tax on both income and dividends) in exchange for being required to distribute the bulk of earnings as dividends.
REITs on average are a compelling way to get diversified real estate exposure and passive income.
But we want you to invest in better than the ‘average’ REIT…
Our Top 10 REITs special service finds and analyzes our Top 10 favorite REITs each month.
We do a tremendous amount of work to find the Top 10 REITs each months. Keep reading to learn how we do the rankings for our Top 10 REITs special service.
Top 10 Dividend REITs Ranking Procedure
Our ranking procedure starts with data from The Sure Analysis Research Database.
We create quarterly research reports on 700+ income securities – including 110+ REITs – in The Sure Analysis Research Database.
We calculate metrics that matter for the securities in Sure Analysis, including 5 year forward expected total returns.
Our 5 year forward expected total returns are comprised of 5 year forward estimates for:
- Growth on a per share basis
- Valuation multiple changes
(is the security overvalued or undervalued, and by how much?)
- And of course dividend yield
The ranking procedure we use to find our 10 best REITs each month is below.
- Exclude all non-REITs.
- Exclude all international REITs.
- Filter for dividend yields of 4% or greater.
- Sort by expected total returns (the higher the better).
- Manually review each REIT for safety. The review process looks at dividend history, payout ratio, and qualitative factors.
- No more than 3 REITs in each REIT subcategory. As an example, there can be no more than 3 mortgage REITs in any one edition of the Top 10 REITs report.
The first ever edition of this service goes live on Sunday, September 19th. After that, new reports come out on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Click the button below to start your risk-free 7 day trial now.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
Here’s what you get when you join our Top 10 REITs service:
- 7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or log in to the member’s area to cancel and you won’t be charged.
- 60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If this service isn’t right for you, just email us (again, email@example.com) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
- Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel this service isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan.
- Price Lock Guarantee – Your price will never increase after joining. If you join at $79/year, your price will be $79/year on your plan for as long as you continue being a member of our Top 10 REITs service.
- Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less.
Note: As a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is there because we care about our readers’ success.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.
Our Top 10 REITs service currently has a risk-free trial – pay nothing for 7 days. We are offering you this free trial because we know the value this service provides and want to reach as many people as possible.
Click the button below to start your risk free 7 day trial now.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at email@example.com