We help investors build and manage their retirement and financial freedom income portfolios with our 6 premium services. All our premium services are powered by the Sure Analysis Research Database. The next Top 10 securities email for The Sure Analysis Research Database will be sent in approximately:
We cover 700+ income securities in Sure Analysis, and we continue to expand our coverage universe. Our research team analyzes the securities in Sure Analysis quarterly (except in rare cases) and calculates the following metrics (among others):
- Dividend Risk Score
- 5 Year Forward Expected Total Returns
- 5 Year Forward Expected Growth Rate
- Fair Value Price & Expected Valuation Return
This research powers our other premium services. All of our premium services are shown below.
Description Of Sure Dividend’s Five Premium Services
We have five premium services that fit into 3 tiers of increasing levels of value. An overview of the premium services we provide by tier is below.
Tier 1: Tier 1 is monthly ranking and buy analysis for investors looking for compelling buy ideas.
- Our Top 10 Dividend Elite Service provides our top 10 dividend stock selections with 25+ years of rising dividends each month. It helps investors find the best dividend stocks with 25+ years of rising dividends each month to add to their high-quality dividend growth portfolios.
- Our Top 10 REITs Service provides our top 10 REIT selections with 4%+ dividend yields each month. We base our selections on expected total return (the higher the better), and a qualitative safety screen. This service helps investors find the best REITs each month to add to their income portfolios.
Tier 2: Tier 2 is premium newsletters with buy and sell analysis, a portfolio building guide, rankings, and more. This tier is for investors looking to build their income portfolio for retirement and/or financial freedom.
- The Sure Dividend Newsletter focuses on investing in high-quality dividend growth stocks with a focus on expected total returns. It is our flagship newsletter. Valuation, yield, growth, and safety are all considered. While we aim for long-term holding periods, selling does occur. This newsletter is for investors looking for actively managed dividend growth stock recommendations.
- The Sure Retirement Newsletter focuses on investing in high yielding stocks, REITs, and MLPs. All recommendations must have a dividend yield of at least 4%. This newsletter is more focused on current income versus the Sure Dividend Newsletter. It also often includes REITs and/or MLPs, which are not included in the Sure Dividend Newsletter. The Sure Retirement Newsletter is for investors looking for actively managed high-yield security recommendations.
- The Sure Passive Income Newsletter focuses on investing in high-quality dividend growth stocks with a buy and hold forever approach. Safety and growth are the primary factors considered, along with a dividend yield equal to or in excess of the S&P 500’s and a dividend yield equal to or greater than the security’s 10-year historical average dividend yield. This newsletter’s recommendations are intended to be bought and permanently held which is why growth and safety are favored over valuation. The Sure Passive Income Newsletter is for investors looking for long-term rising passive income investment recommendations.
Tier 3: Tier 3 is everything in Tier 1 and Tier 2, plus access to our entire research report database and rankings. This tier of service is for the serious individual investor and professional investors who want to go beyond our premium newsletters for more analysis and customization.
- The Sure Analysis Research Database includes our other 5 premium services listed above. We create 3-page PDF reports for all 700+ income securities in Sure Analysis. The vast majority of our reports are updated quarterly. Sure Analysis includes access to historical reports as well. Additionally, Sure Analysis includes a detailed ranking spreadsheet with metrics that matter, and it is updated daily. We also send an email listing our Top 10 highest expected total return securities in the Sure Analysis Research Database with both “A” Dividend Risk and Retirement Suitability Scores every Tuesday morning.
The next Top 10 securities email for The Sure Analysis Research Database will be sent in approximately:
Overlap Between Our Premium Services
Each of our premium services is designed for a different purpose and has different recommendation criteria. That’s why many members subscribe to more than one of our premium services or opt to get all of our services with the Sure Analysis Research Database.
Since each of our premium services has a different focus and different screening criteria, each one’s recommendations are different from the others.
With that said, there is some overlap between our services. As an example, the number of shared securities in the Top 10 of our respective premium newsletter and special report services are shown below (using the September 2021 editions for all services):
- Top 10 Dividend Elite & Top 10 REITs: 0
- Top 10 Dividend Elite & the Sure Dividend Newsletter: 6
- Top 10 Dividend Elite & the Sure Retirement Newsletter: 1
- Top 10 Dividend Elite & the Sure Passive Income Newsletter: 0
- Top 10 REITs & the Sure Dividend Newsletter: 0
- Top 10 REITs & the Sure Retirement Newsletter: 0
- Top 10 REITs & the Sure Passive Income Newsletter: 0
- The Sure Dividend Newsletter & the Sure Retirement Newsletter: 2
- The Sure Dividend Newsletter & the Sure Passive Income Newsletter: 2
- The Sure Retirement Newsletter & the Sure Passive Income Newsletter: 0
Many of our readers are members of more than one of our services because they provide different types of income investment recommendations.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is our guarantee to treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated.
Here’s what you get when you join our paid services:
7 Day Free Trial – You aren’t billed for seven days. If the plan you joined isn’t right for you, just email us (email@example.com) or log in to the member’s area within seven days of joining to cancel and you won’t be charged.
Note: We are human, and typically take around one business day to respond. If you email us at the end of day seven to cancel, our automated system will bill you, but we will issue a full refund the following business day.
60 Day Full Refund Grace Period – If the plan you joined isn’t right for you, just email us (again, firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime during the first 60 days from the date you joined and you will receive a full refund; no explanation needed.
Prorated Refunds After 60 Days – If you feel the plan you joined isn’t right for you after the 60 day full refund grace period, just email us (once again, email@example.com) to cancel and you will receive a prorated refund for unused time on your plan.
Renewal Refund Policy – For renewal payments, which are payments after your first payment, we have a 30 day full refund grace period. If you request a renewal refund within 30 days of it charging, we will issue a full refund on the recent renewal payment. We offer prorated refunds for unused time on renewal payments after the 30 day full refund grace period.
Top-Notch Customer Service – Our customer service is handled by key team members. It’s not outsourced or farmed off to people who don’t understand the intricacies of dividend investing. Feel free to ask detailed investing questions. In almost all cases we will answer in one business day or less. Please note that as a newsletter provider, we can’t and won’t provide personalized investment advice.
The Sure Dividend Golden Rule Commitment is here because we care about our readers’ success.
Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high-quality dividend growth portfolios for the long run. Part of the way we accomplish this is through fair business terms and quality customer support.
What Members Say About Sure Dividend
Note: Some testimonials have been edited for privacy and grammar.
“You are doing A GREAT JOB. I am 77 yrs. of age. Method of investing has worked perfectly for past 40 years. I retired in 1984. Kindest regards. You are one of a very few on the right track. Keep on with your excellent research and newsletter.”
“After being a subscriber of your newsletter for a good part of a year now, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your extremely informative and well written articles on dividend investing. Being a dividend investor myself, I absolutely enjoy watching the “paychecks” come in every month as well! The research you do about the best, highest quality dividend-paying companies out there is much appreciated, and I look forward to every newsletter you send.”
“I have read, studied, taken action sometimes and pondered investing according to over 100 advisors. I thank you for your best in breed advice as a new member of your subscription audience. I really believe I am, thanks to you, conducting my stock investments correctly now for the long run.”
“Of all the newsletters that I have ever taken-yours is simply the absolutely best. How I wish that I had been able to have found it —several years ago.”
“Knowing what I want to own and what I’m willing to pay, Sure Dividend is the only newsletter I currently subscribe to and I’m currently building a high-quality income generating portfolio that allows me to sleep well at night.”
“I have been a self-directed investor since 1980, and I think your Sure Retirement newsletter is the best thing I’ve seen! Thanks so much for your diligence.”
“It saves me so much time and effort and you and your staff do a super job of analysis of each of the top tens. Your work makes my job much easier and more accurate, and my results are the best they’ve ever been. Thanks so much for all your deep research and the long-term approach which yields a super list of great companies available at good buy prices. Your service and that of your fine staff, makes my final decisions so easy with rock solid info on rock solid choices. Please continue.”
“I also wanted to let you know that I am extremely happy that I found your service and I recommend it to everyone I know that is interested in investing. Your newsletters have been extremely helpful for me and allow me to do the best investing I can with the limited time I have. Your advice has helped me grow my portfolio with confidence and it is nice to see all those dividend payments come in along with the growth of the portfolio. My wife even stopped worrying about me investing a large portion of our savings and now tells everyone how I am an investing genius! That I am definitely not, but at least I am smart enough to follow one! Thanks again Ben as your service has really changed my life and helped me better prepare for the future.”
“Best issue yet! This new retirement investing newsletter and associated database is a major improvement over any other retirement investing source out there!”
“I am so glad I resigned up for the Research Database. I have used it extensively and just used it to confirm a new investment and used the pdf to convince the wife that this was a good step to take today. Simply a great service.”
“You and your team run the BEST research program in the country.”
“My goal is to invest in high-quality, long-term stocks. Specifically, mostly high dividend stocks. Sure Analysis, in my opinion, is an amazing tool to build my retirement portfolio.”
“As a registered investment advisor, I use Sure Dividend as one source in locating the best high-yielding dividend stocks. Since I manage both taxable and non-taxable accounts the objectives are a bit different. The common feature is maximizing long-term total return with minimum risk.”
“Your service is the best I have ever seen. I have been in the stock market for 71 years (I am 81 now, 82 in March) so that is saying a lot as I am a big reader.”
“I only handle my family money. No OPM. I keep telling people to subscribe to your research. It is the best.”
“You have a great service at a great price, btw. Monthly reports are great, but I especially like the weekly database files. Allows me to keep updated on what’s good, per my preferences. Some of my accounts want dividends, others want total expected return. Your filter and sort features allow me to easily identify my targets. I set them up in Trading View, then watch for price dips. You’ve allowed me to totally revamp my investing approach. So, thank you!”
“I promise to help you lower your advertising budget by my word of mouth. I have been taking all available opportunities to read Sure Dividend and it is a pleasure to read as well as a treasure trove of data. I’ve seen and been through several (maybe more) newsletters and Sure Dividend is walking the talk. It is quite impressive and most definitely head and shoulders above the rest.”
“Just wanted to say thank you. Above and beyond what I expected. I now see what you mean by the “Golden Rule Commitment” based on your response and the immense value the service provides. I am very happy. You’ve made me a customer for life.”
“Hey just wanted to let you know I tried out Motley Fool out of sheer boredom while sitting in a hotel for 30 hours the other day. Spent about an hour seeing what they have to offer, and I cancelled my subscription. I think you far and away have a superior product. I honestly believe your offerings are the best in the business. I’m a [profession removed for privacy] and spend a lot of time with guys doing crazy things with their money and I’ve seen probably every investing newsletter around and yours is without a doubt not only the best organized but has the best content and the best long term plan to go along with it.”
“My late husband [name removed for privacy] was in the money business, and he thought you were the best. So, of course, I come to you for my investing guidance. I hope you are massively successful… You deserve it! I have referred many people to you, and I know they are happy I did.”
“I have spent many hours reading lots of 3-page reports, including reports on various stocks that I currently own, and learned a lot about them that I didn’t know! I sold some stock yesterday. No need to explain… Just illustrates that I need your website. I can’t imagine investing in any kind of stock without having access to your website. It is awesome. The info I want about dividend growth is all there, I just had to get more familiar with what I am reading.”
“I’ve used Value Line for years, but your service is better for me. First, you concentrate on dividend-paying stocks. Second, your presentation is in plain language. I will not renew Value Line.”
“My monthly analysis is now down to two sources, you and Morningstar. Every metric or bit of data that I use to rank stocks come from either Morningstar or you. Thanks again for providing a relevant investment service for dividend investors like me.”
“I first subscribed to your newsletter because you were the only service that provided, at no cost, the list of stocks on the Russell index. I even got a spreadsheet, which was more than I expected. I subscribed at that point and will be a subscriber forever. I’m cancelling all of the other services that I have.”
“I have retired at 40 based on the confidence I got managing my portfolio and one of the key sources of confidence has been the insights from your platform!”
Start Your 7 Day Free Trials
The next Top 10 securities email for The Sure Analysis Research Database will be sent in approximately: